Thursday, November 5, 2009

Starting Out

I don't remember being a mom as something I thought about when I was growing up. I thought about colleges, careers, destinations and dreams, but I don't ever remember children being in those pictures. Now, however, my daughter is three (and a half, she reminds me), and I can't remember life without her. After eight years of teaching and having lost my job, I finally have the fortune/opportunity/dumb luck to get to stay home with her while subbing and job hunting. She is my inspiration in writing this log because some day I hope she'll want to know what was going on in her life way back, well, now. I could bore you with details about how beautiful, smart and vibrant she is, but you'll just have to keep up and learn for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment